Litigation Attorneys In Springfield, MA
At Sabella Hogan, P.C., our experienced litigation attorneys understand how to approach complex legal disputes that often arise with individuals, businesses, government agencies and other entities. Our skilled team takes a collaborative, personalized approach to developing effective litigation strategies that help clients protect their interests and reach effective legal outcomes.
Meticulous Strategic Planning
Our litigation attorneys analyze your legal issue from all angles. From breach of contract disputes to bankruptcy litigation, we determine a case’s strengths and weaknesses and develop a strategic plan to achieve the best possible results. Our legal team at Sabella Hogan, P.C., has represented hundreds of clients at the local, state and federal level in both Massachusetts and Connecticut. We understand the nuances and challenges of effectively litigating cases in each specific court.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Our attorneys are dedicated to helping you resolve your legal issues in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Although we aggressively advocate for our clients in the courtroom, our litigation attorneys also appreciate the benefits of resolving a legal matter with a well-negotiated settlement or alternative dispute resolution method such as mediation or arbitration. Using these types of methods for settling legal matters can save you time and money.
Types Of Cases We Handle
- Shareholder and Partner Disputes
- Derivative Claims against Corporations
- Breach of Contract and Enforcement
- Defenses of Employment Claims such as Sexual Harassment, Wrongful Termination, Discrimination and Wage Claims
- Breach of Confidentiality, Noncompete and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Business Torts such as Defamation and Interference with Contractual Relations
- Commercial Collections
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Federal Receiverships
Wills & Trusts and Estate Litigation
- Will Contests for Undue Influence and Lack of Mental Capacity
- Enforcement of Beneficiary Rights
- Claims and Defenses against Fiduciaries such as Personal Representatives and Trustees
- Commercial Evictions and Foreclosures
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Environmental Claims
- Zoning, Land Use and Permitting Litigation and Appeals
- Other Real Estate Disputes
Contact A Litigation Attorney
At Sabella Hogan, P.C., our lawyers are committed to helping you achieve your objectives using innovative and collaborative legal solutions. Our litigation attorneys have reached successful legal outcomes for large and small businesses, individuals, real estate professionals, banking institutions and other organizations. To schedule a consultation call 413-333-5577 or contact us online today.